Garden Room Guide
Bring the outside in with a Garden Room
Garden rooms are fully insulated and double glazed standalone buildings that can withstand all weather conditions. Not only are they a practical and stylish addition to any garden but they deliver a host of benefits:
- Provides additional space
- Useable all year round
- Incredibly versatile
- Can add marketable value to your property
Popular garden room customisations
Garden Room FAQ's
- What’s the difference between a garden room and a summer house?
Garden rooms are far more substantial than a summer house. They are superior in terms of build quality, glazing quality and level of insulation.
- Is planning permission needed?
Provided guidelines are followed, garden rooms don’t tend to require planning permission as they come under the Scottish Governments ‘permitted development’ rules. Read more about the Guidelines here.
- Are garden rooms high maintenance?
A high-quality garden room is virtually maintenance-free and will last decades.
Ready to transform your outdoor space?
To ensure that your garden room is built to last, it’s important to work with an established and reputable garden room supplier.
At Outside In Garden Rooms, quality is at the heart of all our garden rooms. Each of our environmentally sustainable garden rooms come with a:
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- 20 year warranty on the roof membrane and superior security locks on the windows and doors.
If you'd like to discuss a Garden Room project, please get in touch by phone (0141 370 6102) or email us here.